A Delicious, Sweet and Easy No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake! Part of my Back-To-Basics Series!
- 300 g Shortbread Biscuits
- 150 g Unsalted Butter
- 600 g Full-Fat Cream Cheese
- 100 g Icing Sugar
- 300 ml Double Cream
- 75 ml Lemon Juice (about 3 lemons)
- 150 ml Double Cream
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar
- Lemon Slices
- Lemon Zest
Blitz your Shortbread Biscuits to a fine crumb. Melt your Unsalted Butter carefully, and then add into your biscuits.
Blitz the biscuits again to combine, and add to the bottom of your 8″/20cm Deep Springform Tin.
Add your Cream Cheese to a stand mixer bowl, or a large bowl. Add in your Icing Sugar, and whisk till smooth using the whisk attachment on the Stand Mixer, or using the whisks on your Electric Hand Whisk.
Pour in your Double Cream, and whisk. As the mixture is starting to thicken, add in your Lemon Juice (and yellow food colouring if using), and whisk again.
Continue to whisk until very thick. Be careful to check the mixture frequently to see how thick it is, and fold through with a spatula to make it all even.
Once whisked, spread over the Biscuit Base, and then leave to set in the fridge fully for at least 5-6 hours, or preferably over night for longer.
Whisk together your Double Cream and Icing Sugar until pipeable. Pipe onto your Cheesecake with your favourite tip.
Add a bit of Lemon per slice, and sprinkle over some Lemon Zest.
- This Cheesecake will last for 3 days, in a fridge.
- I recommend using this 8″/20cm Springform Tin.
- I use a 2d Closed Star Piping Tip to decorate this Cheesecake!
- I use 600g Cream Cheese as I like the tin to be full. You can use 500g instead, or up to 750g and the recipe will still work