- 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 slices of bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup jalapeno slices, diced (the kind in the jar that you put on nachos)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Kraft grated Parmesan
- 2 oz bag of Pork Skins, crushed
- 1/2 cup Kraft grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 TBSP butter, melted
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Place chicken breast in a 13×9 casserole dish and bake until juices run clear. 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of the breast.
While chicken is baking, fry bacon pieces until crispy. Remove bacon and add onions and saute until tender.
Remove from heat and add crispy bacon, onions, jalapenos, cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar and Parmesan cheese. Mix until well combined.
Remove chicken from oven and reduce to 350 degrees.
Spread jalapeno popper mixture all over each Chicken breast until well covered.
Bake for 15 more minutes or until topping is starting to get brown and bubbly!
For the Crumb topping: mix together the crushed pork skins, Parmesan cheese and melted butter. Sprinkle on top of jalapeno popper topped chicken and place under broiler for a couple of minutes until pork skins are browned. Careful not to burn it!!! Enjoy!