No-Bake Peach Yum Yum ~ A classic layered no-bake dessert with a graham cracker crust and peach pie filling sandwiched between two creamy layers. It’s sure to be a hit!
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 6 T. unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch ground cloves
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. + 3 T. granulated sugar, divided
- 2 c. whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (21 oz.) can peach pie filling
- PREPARE CRUST: In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, and ground cloves. Add melted butter and blend with a fork until crumbs are moistened. Set aside 2 tablespoons of crumbs to sprinkle on the top.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9×9-inch pan that’s been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE FILLING: With an electric mixer, cream together softened cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. In a separate bowl, whip the whipping cream , 3 tablespoons sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. By hand, mix together whipped cream and cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- ASSEMBLE YUM YUM LAYERS: Spread a little less than half the whipped cream/cream cheese mixture evenly over the crust. Evenly spread peach pie filling over the whipped cream layer. Top pie filling layer with the remaining whipped cream/cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle the top with the reserved graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- You could substitute Cool Whip non-dairy whipped topping for the homemade whipped cream, if you’d like.