- PREPARE CRUST: In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, and ground cloves. Add melted butter and blend with a fork until crumbs are moistened. Set aside 2 tablespoons of crumbs to sprinkle on the top.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9×9-inch pan that’s been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE FILLING: With an electric mixer, cream together softened cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. In a separate bowl, whip the whipping cream , 3 tablespoons sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. By hand, mix together whipped cream and cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- ASSEMBLE YUM YUM LAYERS: Spread a little less than half the whipped cream/cream cheese mixture evenly over the crust. Evenly spread peach pie filling over the whipped cream layer. Top pie filling layer with the remaining whipped cream/cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle the top with the reserved graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- You could substitute Cool Whip non-dairy whipped topping for the homemade whipped cream, if you’d like.