- Trim meat of any unwanted fat (if desired). Lay the pork or veal chops out on a countertop between two layers of plastic wrap. Pound out chops until 1/4 inch thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread flour out into a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, whisk eggs together with lemon juice. In a third shallow dish, spread out bread crumbs.
- Pour about 1/4 inch of vegetable oil into a large deep skillet. Bring oil to 350 degrees F.
- Dredge chops into flour to coat, then immediately dip into eggs to coat, followed by bread crumbs to coat.
- Place chops into the hot oil and fry 3 to 4 minutes. Work in batches if needed based on size of pan. Chops shouldn’t be crowded.
- Gently flip over and cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes on the other side until chop reaches a minimum internal temperature of 145 F and is browned and crisp.
- Serve hot with lemon slices.
Calories: 621kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 260mg | Sodium: 1003mg | Potassium: 803mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 4.8mg