Having a coffee date with a guy of your class? Having a cousin’s wedding to attend? Going out for a party with a friend (s)? We girls get mixed up in a million of various events each day and we would like to appear in a perfect look everywhere we go. The fact is that not all of us are hairstylists’ pros who can make up a perfect hairdo within a couple of minutes. If you resemble me, you just tie your hair with a messy bun and call it a day. However, I have taken a vow to always appear presentable every day and I want to assist you do the same. Yes, I have compiled a list of 50 different hairdos for girls! You can choose from any of them, keeping your hair cut or length in mind. Now, dive in and learn more!
1. Long Outward Curls With One Side Tucked Behind Ear
We all love the glamorous Hollywood scarlet look. The dazzling long hairs cascading down on one side and swooped back on the other makes other peoples head turn. I always do this hair style when the hair is freshly washed and heading for dinner.
What You Need
- Bobby pins
- Volumizing mousse
- Light-hold hairspray
- 2 inch curling iron
- Heat protectant serum/spray
How to Style
- Prep your washed and dried hair with the Volumizing mousse and heat protectant.
2. Select 2 inch sections of hair at a time, and curl the lower half of your hair while making sure that you move away the curling iron from the face.
3. Move part your hair to one side.
4. From the side of the head with less hair, pull back all your hair and pin it at the back of your head.
5. Spray the hair light-hold hairspray in order to get rid of any tight curls.