+ 2 large egg whites.
+ 1 cup and half of sugar.
+ 1/3 cup cold water.
+ 1 tsp vanilla extract.
+ 1/2 tsp cream of tartar.
+ A dash of salt.
– Step 1: Combine all the ingredients except the vanilla extract in a medium-glass bowl.
– Step 2: Place a saucepan of water over medium heat to boil.
– Step 3: In the meantime, beat the egg mixture for 30 seconds with a hand electric mixer on low speed.
– Step 4: Place the bowl over the simmering water pan, creating a double boiler, and proceed to beat high for 5 minutes, until it is firm and smooth.
– Step 5: Remove from fire, add vanilla extract, and beat for another 2 minutes.
– Step 6: Use the frosting directly, it will set rapidly.