As someone who enjoys both banana pudding and banana cake, I can’t be happier about this Awesome Banana Pudding Cake recipe!
Super moist layers of banana cake are packed with softly whipped cream, covered with thinly sliced bananas!
FOR THE CAKE:
– 1 box instant sugar-free banana pudding mix
– 2 softened sticks of butter.
– 3 whole eggs.
– 2 egg whites.
– 3 cups all-purpose flour.
– 1+3/4 cups white sugar.
– 1 cup of milk.
– 3 teaspoons vanilla extract.
– 3+1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
– One box instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix.
– 1+1/4 cups skim milk.
– 1 cup whipped cream.
HOW TO MAKE IT???
Whisk together all the ingredients and refrigerate until assembling the cake For at least 10 minutes.
TO BRUSH ON THE LAYERS:
Mix the following ingredients in a medium bowl:
– 3 medium ripe bananas.
– 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk.
– 1 tablespoon skim milk.
– 4 cups Cool Whip.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …