1. Add the flour, baking powder and salt to a medium mixing bowl, whisking to combine.
2. Stir in the vinegar and milk until a shaggy ball forms.
3. Turn out onto a lightly floured, clean work surface.
4. Knead until the dough comes together then divide into 8 equal pieces (about 75g each).
5. Roll out each piece of dough into an oval shape about 6 inches long and 4 inches wide.
6. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until it reaches 375°F.
7. Fry each piece of dough until golden brown and crispy, about 2 minutes per side.
8. Remove from oil and place on paper towels to drain.
TURN TO THE NEXT PAGE TO READ INSTRUCTIONS